Wolfenstein The Old Blood video game is the famous first person shooter action episode video game flourished by MachineGames and is produced by Bethesda Softworks. This adventurous game will be available for all Microsoft Windows operated devices, Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 video game consoles. Wolfenstein The Old Blood is full of fun, adventure, thrills and fighting where players need to save themselves from enemy attacks for long periods for their survival. There are many clues and hints hidden throughout Wolfenstein The Old Blood at almost every step, so every Wolfenstein The Old Blood player will get a unique experience depending upon his or her imagination power. The advanced machines and weapons adds a more realistic adventure role to Wolfenstein The Old Blood and you will see many brutal activities going on as you progress through the game.
Wolfenstein The Old Blood – Story
Wolfenstein The Old Blood is written in the form of chapters and it seems like an interconnection between two different campaigns. Wolfenstein The Old Blood is set back in time to 1946 where a fight for World War 2 is going on. Chaos, conflict and war type setting, that sort of gaming atmosphere.
Part one: In first part of Wolfenstein the old blood, Den of Wolves and Rudi Jager are opposing a maniacal prison warden because he cracked the castle of Wolfenstein to steal the elements of General Deathshead’s meld.
Part two: the main hero of Wolfenstein The Old Blood is called Helga Von Schabbs. He is in search of stolen coordinates, but the situation leads him towards many dark secrets of Wulfburg city. Here he is met with a Nazi archaeologist who is already working for mysterious artifacts of this city that leads to great powers and dark secrets.
Wolfenstein The Old Blood is full of brutal fights and adventure where sharp weapons will spread blood all throughout the different levels that any Wolfenstein The Old Blood player will face.
Wolfenstein The Old Blood – Characters
- B.J. Blazkowicz: is the primary focus of Wolfenstein The Old Blood and he is a famous American Hero and agent of OSA.
- Anya Oliwa: is a nurse who plays major role for decamping of B.J. from confinement and also motivates a resistance movement ahead.
- Caroline Becker: was the leader of the Kreisau Circle and is a part of the resistance in opposition to Nazi supremacy.
- Probst Wyatt-3: is acting as a former war associate of BJ. In Wolfenstein The Old Blood he is once apprehended by Deathshead. As a result which led to great conspiracy ahead.
- Fergus Reid: is BJ’s army leader during the war against Deathshead’s fortress, this person holds a calm character with a great sense of humor.
- Klaus Kreutz: was a Nazi agent as she left the squad for helping Caroline Becker so that he could fight back.
- Max Hass: is a pacifist and was searched by Klaus during the time when Max was obscure.
- Bobby Bram: This person is deeply frustrated due to the accidental death of his wife during the Nazi occupation of London and he helped BJ in the war.
- Set Roth: He is a secret member of the Yichud community who was technically sound and helped Nazis to develop advanced machines and weapons of war.
- Bombate: He was an active fighter of Nazi’s army but was soon captured and thrown into jail.
- Tekla: is a female member of the resistance and is very much involved in equations as well as results. She is always busy and is calculated to solve all sorts of problems.
Wolfenstein The Old Blood – Wolfenstein The New Order: The Future Takes Shape
Wolfenstein The Old Blood makes use of the Id Tech-5 engine of id Software and adds a huge amount of innovations and details to the surroundings. This advanced technique also enabled the Wolfenstein The Old Blood video game development for various platforms with ease. This engine provides more speed and detailing to the Wolfenstein The Old Blood video game so that it becomes more interactive. Wolfenstein The New Order is also narrated as re-imagining because it evolves elements used in different gaming series but explicate them in a unique manner. The special thing about Wolfenstein The Old Blood is that it makes it different from previous games in the series is that the Nazis won the fight whereas in other cases the Allies won the war.
Wolfenstein The old Blood is the autonomous prequel of the Wolfenstein The New Order video game for which you need not to own previous game series. This game has much unique advancement as compared to its old series. Here B.J Blazkowicz will be holding an advanced weapon named as melee that is in from of a pipe. This pipe can be used for multipurpose as it can be used easily for climbing or can access high broods in the environment. Zombies will also make a remarkable return to this game with high end machineries and advanced weapons.
Wolfenstein The Old Blood – Bethesda Softworks
Bethesda Softworks is famous for its interactive entertainment series of games for approximately two decades. After 2001 Bethesda Softworks was working solely as publishers for all emerging video game platforms. They are recognized for their innovative physics based simulation for sports and are consistently working for role playing games, simulation and racing. They are working all over the world with huge distribution of franchises. Wolfenstein The Old Blood is the latest interactive combat game published by Bethesda Softworks which is popular for its awesome creativity. It is an adventurous fighting game with advanced weapons and highly energetic enemies. They have developed Wolfenstein The Old Blood for PlayStation 4 as well as for the Xbox One. Wolfenstein The Old Blood can be easily downloaded in two different packages: Digital and Physical and it comes in size of approximately 37 or 38 GB. Wolfenstein The Old Blood can be preloaded by game lover but will be available to play after May 15th, 2015.
Wolfenstein The Old Blood – Graphics
Wolfenstein The Old Blood game is full of brutality and gore thus it is rated as M for Mature Players above 17 years of age. Wolfenstein The Old Blood is enriched with amazing visual effects where players will use pistols, sniper rifles, explosives, machine guns and fantasy weapons to kill many robotic characters and enemies. Players will sometimes creep on enemies, puncture them again and again or cut their throats with knife. So much fun. Some typical weapons will help players to explode those bad enemies to pieces, resulting in a wedge of blood scattered all over the game surroundings. Some more acts of brutality will include dog eating character’s that feast on the human body or you can even cut off body parts with a knife. Now doesn’t that sound like fun?
Wolfenstein The Old Blood the video game is full of fight and Blood shaded in war where survival is the challenge. The dark secrets of this city will demand huge efforts for Wolfenstein The Old Blood players and every fight will bring a new challenge. Wolfenstein The Old Blood is a great combination of creativity and advanced techniques. Grab your copy today at your nearest video game store location.
- Purchase The PlayStation 3 Slim Or Keep The Long-lived PlayStation 3? - January 3, 2018
- The Top Ten Xbox 360 Games for Teens - January 1, 2018
- Dishonored – Final Ending / Ending Credits – Very Hard – Ghost – All Collectables – All Coins – PS3 - November 3, 2017
- Dishonored – Mission 9: The Light At The End – Very Hard – Ghost – All Collectables – All Coins – PS3 - November 2, 2017
- Dishonored – Mission 8: The Loyalists – Very Hard – Ghost – All Collectables – All Coins – PS3 - November 2, 2017