Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants In Manhattan is now released with our favorite sewer turtles returning with a brand new game. Take a spin by getting access to each of the four brothers as you battle your way through waves of enemies towards the final battle. Play as any of the brothers as they team up, help each other out, and unleash their special skills on every enemy they come across as they work to keep the streets of Manhattan safe from bad guys.
If you loved those pizza power loving green Turtles from your childhood memories, you and your kids will love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan. This video game release is just in time for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie 2016 that is coming out next month on June 3rd, 2016.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan Plot
The streets, sewers, and subways are never safe when Shredder and Krang are still kicking and scheming. The Turtle brothers can’t rest until each enemy is taken down. Battle with the brothers through new areas as you learn the best Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants In Manhattan combat skills and team combos on your mission to save Manhattan from the evil forces trying to tear it apart.
Watch Ninja Turtles online free from the video game trailer below and get a quick glimpse of what to expect in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants In Manhattan.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan Characters
No Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game would ever be complete without the brothers themselves. Each Turtle has his own unique power that will come in handy when you’re fighting the dark forces of Manhattan.
- Raphael: Never one to be left out of a fight, Raphael is quicker with his fists than his words. He is the most special “ninja turtle” of the four with his supreme stealth skills and he can unleash a stealth attack on his unsuspecting foes. When he teams up with one of his brothers in arms, they can use a shell-slamming shockwave attack to knock their foe right off of their feet.
- Donatello: If the Turtles need some form of tech or gadgets messed with, they call Donatello. He spends most of his time inventing new gadgets and tweaking the vehicles. He is also the “medic” for his team by tossing them slices of pizza if they need a health boost during battle. When he teams up with one of his brothers, they can unleash a ferocious teleportation attack to quickly defeat their foes.
- Michelangelo: Even if Mikey is the clown of the bunch, his skills are nothing to laugh at. He can disco so well that his enemies are mesmerized into dancing with him. He can also be the cheerleader for his brothers if they need their special abilities refreshed by shaking his pompoms and dancing for a quick pep rally. He’s hilarious!
- Leonardo: The main leader of the four turtles, not much has changed him over time. He has a thirst for perfection that can never be quenched. Leo’s style of ninjutsu allows him to slow down time so he can release super-fast attacks with absolute accuracy upon his enemies. He can also team up with one of his brothers to unleash a devastating whirlwind attack.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan Gameplay
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants In Manhattan promises to be action packed. So far, it looks comparable to games like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, since it appears to be pretty much a fighting based video game. From the looks of the official page, it looks like you will be running from one area to the next, defeating foe after foe and leveling up your skills until you can defeat the final level of the game.
I’ve read some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants In Manhattan reviews online from different video gaming websites and some of the reviews I’ve read, players are complaining that this game has a very, very short playtime. Which means, turtle players should not get their hopes up on a long gameplay style adventure. This game is more like a beat em’ up style format game, which I love and miss in most of today’s modern video games are lacking, since the days of the 1980’s and 1990’s style Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade classics.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan Gaming System Version
If you want a copy of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants In Manhattan and players are wondering which gaming console version this game is playable on. This game is playable for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One platforms, so you can play it if you own either one of these four great consoles. So you gaming turtles fans are in luck and you’re in for a treat.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan Graphics
Since the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants In Manhattan game is now out, players will notice that the graphics almost looks like that of the video game Transformers Devastation. You can check out all available screenshots and trailer videos that are currently on the official website. The games graphics look pretty promising though. The graphics have a comic book vibe that will entertain both young and old.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan Order Your Copy
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants In Manhattan the video game is now officially released, so make sure to watch for it for those of you that want to grab and own your own copy. Go to the official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants In Manhattan website to find out more about the games features, wallpapers for your computer or laptop, videos, news and more information for turtle fans world wide.
- Purchase The PlayStation 3 Slim Or Keep The Long-lived PlayStation 3? - January 3, 2018
- The Top Ten Xbox 360 Games for Teens - January 1, 2018
- Dishonored – Final Ending / Ending Credits – Very Hard – Ghost – All Collectables – All Coins – PS3 - November 3, 2017
- Dishonored – Mission 9: The Light At The End – Very Hard – Ghost – All Collectables – All Coins – PS3 - November 2, 2017
- Dishonored – Mission 8: The Loyalists – Very Hard – Ghost – All Collectables – All Coins – PS3 - November 2, 2017